Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Julius Thompson With Brooklyn Icons!

I was surfing the "Neighborhood History" website recently, which includes notable personalities from Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant, and I was admiring all the Icon's from this famous section of this New York City Borough. As I was scrolling down the website when I saw "Notable Community Residents." I saw Jay Z, Tracy Morgan, Lawrence Fishbourne, Spike Lee, Aaliyah, Ben Vereen, Big Daddy Kane, Chris Rock, Eubie Blake, Gabourey Sidibe and then I saw Julius Thompson! My picture and a link to an article about me on Wikipedia was right there with all these incredible Brooklyn Icons. I sat stunned looking at the computer screen with my picture among some of the most talented Black personalities in America. I yelled so loud that I scared my sister (smile). Click halfway down and you will see my picture. I'm still reeling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home