Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ghost of Atlanta is the 2011 Readers Favorite National Fiction Award Gold Winner!


This is a Blessing From God!
Ghost of Atlanta is a 2011 Readers Favorite National Fiction Award Gold Winner!!!
I've waited for over fifteen years for a chance to see my novels recognized on a national level.
I want to thank all my loyal readers and supporters for your encouragement over the years.
I've worked so hard and it's been frustrating and very difficult at times. I've been a Georgia Author of the Year Nominee in 2007 and 2011, but to be a Gold Winner in a national award contest is an incredible honor.
I want to thank Debra Gaynor the head of Readers Favorite, Dennis DeRose my editor and Passionate Writer Publishing for this honor.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home