Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ghost of Atlanta National Fiction Award Finalist!



This is a Blessing From God!
Ghost of Atlanta is a 2011 Readers Favorite National Fiction Award Finalist!!!
I've waited for over fifteen years for a chance to see my novels recognized on a national level.
I've worked so hard and it's been frustrating and very difficult at times. I've been a Georgia Author of the Year Nominee in 2007 and 2011, but to be a finalist in a national award contest is an incredible honor.
I want to thank Debra Gaynor the head of Readers Favorite, Dennis DeRose my editor and Passionate Writer Publishing for this honor.
Now, I await to see if Ghost of Atlanta is among one of the award winners on September 1, 2011 when the announcement will be made.
Please click on the link or cut/paste to read more about the 2011 Readers Favorite National Fiction Awards:
http://readersfavorite.com/2011-award-contest-winners.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home