Monday, April 13, 2020

Major Need: The Killer Kudzu Book Review!

I need your help in marketing The Killer Kudzu into the top ten on Amazon.com on the official October 2020 publication date. Will you be willing to do a pre-publication book review for me on, The Killer Kudzu, in June 2020 and then later put the same review on Amazon. Com? I will send you a pre-publication manuscript for your “HONEST” review. I will instruct you on the process. This will help get The Killer Kudzu a great publication date BOOST! On publication day, sometimes in October 202, I will show how you how to PUT THE SAME REVIEW ON Amazon.com. The review you did in June 2020, on the manuscript, I will use in the pre-publication process: Websites, social media and new book trailer. This will help prepare the readers for the official publication in October 2020. Please email back ASAP: Yes or No! jethompsonnovelist at gmail.com I will do the same for you. Thanks in Advance, Julius Thompson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home