Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Social Marketing Success and Counting!!!

A Big Thank You To Everybody! I was working my "Rule of Five" today on the internet. I learned this technique from marketing guru John Kremer. It just means you do five things everyday to market your novels. I work the social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc) as part of my everyday "Rule of Five" routine. Well, I decided to check the numbers to see if things were working in my favor or was I just wasting my time? As of Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 11:47 pm the numbers stunned me: Linkedin Connections: 1, 002 Facebook Friends: 3, 401 Twitter: 450 Followers What do the numbers mean? I don't have a clue, but it means that I'm connecting with people on some level and not getting lost in Cyberspace. Now, if I can just turn those numbers into book sales (smile). Join the party and spread the word at Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home