Saturday, May 4, 2013

It finally happened..Barnes & Nobles Customer checking out Julius Thompson's Novels!

I walked into the Barnes & Nobles book store in the “The Shoppes at Webb Gin” shopping mall in Snellville, Georgia on Saturday and saw customer Nyadi Abasto checking out my two novels A Brownstone in Brooklyn and the National Award winning Ghost of Atlanta. I’ve been waiting fifteen years to see a customer in a Barnes & Nobles store looking on the shelves and finding one of my novels. Now, that this happened, it’s a wonderful feeling! What an honor and a blessing from God. Hmm…now how can I get Philly Style and Philly Profile and Purple Phantoms on the Barnes & Nobles bookshelves? Please click to check out my website for details about the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home